Mould Control Trade Pack
This excellent value Mould Control Pack has everything you need to successfully treat a mould problem in your home.
Trade Pack – better value
Our excellent value mould control Trade pack is designed for the business user or someone who has a large house or office
Box Contents – What do you get in the trade pack?
- 1 x 1 litre ready to apply Mould control steriliser (10m² coverage)
- 3 x 1 litre Mould control steriliser refills (10m² coverage each)
- 6 x 100ml Mould control additive (100ml treats a full 5 litre of water based paint or 10 litres for oil based paint)
- 1 x sponge for applying the steriliser
- 2 x pairs latex gloves
- 1 x set instructions
There is enough paint additive to treat 30 litres of water based contract emulsion.
Note : You will need to provide your own P.P.E. (personal protective equipment)
- Latex Gloves (or similar)
- Safety spectacles / Goggles
- Suitable respiritory mask (if using in an enclosed space)
Mould Control Technical Info
You can request a copy of the technical data sheet for the Mould Control Steriliser HERE
You can request a copy of the technical data sheet for the Mould Control paint additive HERE
Mould Control Steriliser
(When applying this treatment make sure you are wearing suitable clothing and the gloves provided)
- Firstly you should spray the mould control steriliser direct on to the affected surface from a distance of 3 – 5cms.
- It is important to treat all the visible mould plus 1 extra meter in all directions of the
- Then, repeat the treatment on the badly affected areas after approximately 10 -15 minutes.
- Rub the treatment in to the surface using the application sponge provided.
- Allow approximately 30 minutes for the treatment to take affect and then rinse off with warm soapy water.
- Repeat the treatment if necessary
- Coverage: 1litre/10m²
PRECAUTIONS: Wash hands and exposed skin before and after use.
Keep only in original container and keep container tightly closed.
KEEP IN A SAFE PLACE.
Keep out of reach of children, if swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show the container and label.
- For any stubborn marks simply wipe the eraser sponge on the stain (like you would use a pencil eraser), you can slightly moisten the sponge for those more stubborn marks
- You can also cut the sponge to any size or shape you want to
- If you rub too hard on a painted surface the sponge can bring some paint off
NOTE This sponge will not work well on wallpaper or friable surfaces
Mould Control Paint Additive
- Add 100ml of Mould Control Paint Additive to 5 litres of water based emulsion paint, wallpaper paste or grout.
- Alternatively you can add 50mls of Mould Control Paint Additive to 5litres of solvent based primer, undercoat or gloss.
- Stir in the Mould Control Paint Additive for at least 1 minute or until fully dispersed.
- Then apply paint etc. In accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
PRECAUTIONS: Wash splashes from skin and eyes immediately.
Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use. Keep only in origina l container and keep container tightly closed in a safe place. Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding facilities and food. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show the container and label. Ensure there is enough ventilation when applying. Ventilate treated areas thoroughly after application. This product contains an anticholinesterase carbamate compound.
Do not use if under medical advice not to work with such compounds.