Nuaire Faith Extractor Fan
The brand new Faith extractor fan provides a constant flow fan with smart technology and discreet digital display. Especially designed for Social Housing applications, the compact and filterless fan can be wall, ceiling and window mounted.
Nuaire Faith Extractor Fan is a new continuously-running extract fan with the facility to enable constant-flow operation via a sensor to guarantee installed performance, the new Faith fan is fully-compliant with Part F building regulations once installed.
Unlike many other continuous extract fans on the market, Nuaire Faith Extractor Fan automatically adjusts its airflow to maintain the designed duty for compliance with regulations and complete peace of mind. The smart-thinking Faith fan comes with a number of sophisticated features:
- Night-time delay and intelligent run-on timer – saves energy and reduces noise levels when tenants are asleep
- Energy-saving humidity tracker – continually measures humidity levels and adjusts the fan accordingly
- Low maintenance and life cycle costs – reducing visits and costs for social housing providers
- Daily run-on monitor – providing potentially useful documentation on tenants’ operation
The Nuaire Faith Extractor Fan extract fan has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of Social Housing.
Nuaire Faith Extractor Fan his compact, filterless and aesthetically pleasing fan operates as a continuously-running fan to provide energy-efficient ventilation and comfort for your tenants. Faith offers 230V and 24V SELV version, a comprehensive specification which is very cost-effective and ultra-quiet extract ventilation solution. Using latest technology Faith offers a daily run monitor as a standard feature to enable landlords to monitor operational use.
This mixed flow fan has also been designed with the DLO or contractor in mind, with ease of install with a simple and quick set up. The well-being of your tenants is important, Faith’s technology continuously extracts and maintains the correct amount of air to keep moisture levels low providing a healthy living environment. Its intelligent humidity and run-on-timer operation avoids unnecessary nuisance or disturbance during the night which increases tenant acceptability.
Nuaire Faith Extractor Fan 3D Model
Features & Benefits of a Nuaire Faith Extractor Fan
- Night time delay and intelligent run-on timer – saves energy and prevents noise disturbance
- Intelligent and energy-saving humidity tracker slowly boosts the fan by measuring humidity levels
- Low maintenance and life-cycle costs – cost-effective ventilation solution
- Daily run monitor – records tenants’ operation
- Wall, ceiling and window mounted – fits every application
- Quiet and unobtrusive – tenant acceptability
- 230V and SELV versions
- IPX4 – suitable for all zones
- Applications – Kitchens, Bathrooms,WC’s and Utility Rooms
- Complies to Part F and L Building Regulations
- 5 year warranty: 1-year parts and labour, remaining years parts only (UK and Ireland only)
- Display litres per second (l/s)
- Continuous flow rate requirement between 4 l/s to 13 l/s
- Boost flowrate requirement by humidity between 6 l/s and 25 l/s
- Boost flowrate requirement by switched live or pull-cord between 13 l/s and 25 l/s
- Ability to set the installed condition in either “through wall or “in-room” installation
- Select either a fixed flow rate or constant volume. Selecting constant volume should allow the fan to speed up or slow down depending on the loading placed upon the fan
- Humidity trigger set point between off and 95%
- Run-on period – 0 to 30 mins 3-minute boost delay – unit will not boost unless switched live has been activated for more than 3 minutes
Shop with confidence. Shop with us.
PAM Ties & Builders Superstore have been providing goods to the building trade since 1991, and as you can imagine over that time we’ve built up quite the reputation for great value and the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Our websites are secure and easy to use, with tens of thousands of products available from the best names in the industry.
Does that mean we never get it wrong? Of course not, but in those tiny number of cases, you’ll find we pull all of the stops out to put things right for you.
- Low Price
- Fast, Free Delivery Over £75.00
- Over 30,000 products Online
- All The Top Work Brands
- Money Back Guarantee
- Secure Shopping Guaranteed
- Providing Quality & Value Since 1991
- Family Ran Business